Monday, September 26, 2011

Another Typhoon

There was a giant Typhoon that swept across the coastal part of our mission that was pretty bad. It was kind of fun to watch from inside all day, but it stopped trains and caused mudslides and stuff. we went out to go to the 7-11 that is a 40 second walk from our apartment. It took like 5 minutes to get there because wind was blowing and rain was hitting us like crazy. We were safe though so no worries. Fuji City didnt have too much damage. going out the next day and seeing trees and garbage in the roads was fun though.
We are safe!
 
We have been making a lot of progress with Taniguchi shimai(our 81 yr old grandma) she is definitely going to be Baptized someday.
Today was transfer call day, but me and my comp are staying here in Fuji for one more Transfer. It is going to be interesting to see what my last transfer is like. I stilldont feel like it is almost time to go home. I dont want to leave Japan!
 
 I want to send some Good Curry and a bunch of other food stuff that she can cook for you! And that I can cook for you when I get back. ow was the Ohm rice that she cooked a little while ago? It is funny that it sounds like wierd food to you when it is completely normal here. 
We eat Curry, fried rice, gyudon, yakisoba, mabodofu, and lots of other stuff. I can cook it all by myself too!

The church is true. Remember that you are a Mormon and that it is an awesome thing. Not something to be ashamed of. Choose the right and keep commandments. Read and pray EVERY day.
Love you
愛しとる

No comments:

Post a Comment