Monday, September 12, 2011

May in Japan

Hello!
 
Wow I cant believe you are meeting Ayaka. I am guessing you are meeting her sister, Wakaba, too? That is way cool. I just hope I dont transfer so I can talk to them about it. Since the tokyo missionaries are all returning to Tokyo on thursday, trasnfer calls are not until Wednesday. I wont be able to tell you if I am transfered or not until next week. But I am pretty sure I wont be transfering. You should be safe sending something with them home. Even if I do transfer, they can send it to the mission home, or have a missionary do it for way cheap. Tell Katie to talk to them and not be shy. She can even try some Japanese. Wakaba only speaks a tiny bit of english.
 
Please send treats. Wakaba said she will be back some american cereal(captn crunch, etc) that might be good too. Oh, Ranch dressing and Honey BBQ sauce. Also, since their mom is taking care of me, maybe do something for them? I dont know. Let me know how it goes.
This week I have some pictures for you. Yesterday we went to see the famous wedded rocks in Futami with a friend/less-active member. It was way fun. It was way rainy and the tide was low so it wasnt as amazing as I thought it would be, but it was still cool.
Also Pictures of my MTC friends in my zone.
We had a fun zone conference last week. The Areas doctor missionaries came and talked to us all. I got to talk to both the doctor and the psychologist about the many problems i have. That was good.
I also got a call from Yuichi and he seemed to be doing alright. so thats good. I knew Elder hollstein a little bit, but not the other person.
Last week, One of our investigators told us he will definitely get Baptized in June, but would not set a specific date. It is progress though! I hope I will get to see a Baptism with him this coming month.
Hope you have a good week. Only one more month until Kim is married and Matt is gone. Crazy stuff.
I love you all. Choose the right.
Elder Carr

No comments:

Post a Comment