Hello! April 16th
It has been a pretty good week. We just found out 10 minutes ago that my Thai companion is transfering to Gifu tomorrow so we have to get packed tonight! My new companion is a Japanese Elder so that should be fun. Ive have been with Japanese companions for 5 transfers and American/Austrailian/half Japanese for 4.5 and A Thai for .5. Pretty exciting.
Im excited that the exchange student gets to come! Way fun. Katie will love it. She better practice her Japanese! Does the girl speak English? It is wierd that Katie will be driving and dating by the time I get back.
I got the SD cards. Arigatou
Im sending a few pics today too so I will explain
1. All of the Mie Ken missionaries after general conference
2. Tsu castle! Well, there is only one tower left of it.
3. Conference Curry. The big bowl fed about 12 people
Conference was seriously one of the funnest things ever! But I think I already told you about it.
This Week Daijiro, our investigator, came to church. He really likes it a alot and will come with us to Stake Conference next week in Nagoya! He is way cool and I think he will get baptized this month!
On another, more sad note, Our other investigator, who had a baptismal date, Moved and wont answer his phone and we have no idea what is going on. Its way wierd. We think he had problems with his wife and just got stressed and ran. Its way sad, but I hope we can come in contact with him soon.
This week we had 50 people at church. the normal is about 40 and if we get 60 average then we can become a ward. Things are getting a little better here and Im starting to see the progress of lots of people. Everything is going well. Except... Ive gotten weird athletes foot type stuff, but... I think it will be okay. I will soak it in alcohol or something.
Other than that, Im good and genki. Im glad I get to stay in Tsu too.
Well, Have a good week
Love
Elder Carr
No comments:
Post a Comment