Hey!
I will have to email Matt. When you talk to him on the phone you will have to tell him hi for me. Tell him to not stress if being in a dfferent country speaking a different language to people who dnt like you seems hard. Its not hard. He can do it!
Hope Kanaho and Katie have a good time at high school. What do they do all day? Do they hang out?
This week we went to Nagoya for a Zone conference. We got to stay in a city called Toyohashi the night before and hang out with some Brazilians. It was way fun! There are quite a few Braziians living in Japan right now. And A lot of them are in Nagoya mission. The zone conference the next day was way good. Everyone was tired from the train ride the night before, but we made it through the 8 hours or so of training.
This week we went to Nagoya for a Zone conference. We got to stay in a city called Toyohashi the night before and hang out with some Brazilians. It was way fun! There are quite a few Braziians living in Japan right now. And A lot of them are in Nagoya mission. The zone conference the next day was way good. Everyone was tired from the train ride the night before, but we made it through the 8 hours or so of training.
Also this past week there was EFY in Tokyo. I think this is the first year they have done it in Japan. A lot of members from our ward went and said it was way fun. Kids who didnt like coming to church and who didnt have testimonies told everyone how much they loved it and that they could really feel the spirit. Way cool. I wish I would have gone when I was younger!
I enjoy Fuji a lot. Its one of my favouite places Ive been to. My companion is from Bremington, Washington. He is on his 9th transfer and we are co-seniors. It is pretty fun and it takes some stress of of me. I am still district leader, but I like it because my district is cool.
It is stll pretty hot here, but there is some wind most of the time which helps out a lot.
There is this bridge in the middle of the city where a guy built a little shack undernearth and he takes care of cats. Everytime we ride over it there are tons of cats just chilling in the sun. It is was funny. I will probably ride over that bridge when I finish emailing.
I cant believe I only have 4 months left! What do I do about college? how do we sign up for classes and stuff? send me a list of classes I can take or something. I dont want to sit around or just work until fall semester starts up again.
Also, is there anything you want from Japan? I guess I need to start buying and sending stuff ASAP. Totoro stuff? Manga? Anything?
Also, is there anything you want from Japan? I guess I need to start buying and sending stuff ASAP. Totoro stuff? Manga? Anything?
L Lots of members in japan have been doign a thing through the church called "helping hands". You go to north east Japan and do volunteer work for a few days in cities that have been destroyed by the tsunami. I have heard a lot of good things about it and think it would be way fun to do someday.
Anyway. I dont really have much to say besides Love you and have a good week. Tell Matt good luck and have fun. I am getting a little bit of a widows peak like dad. Not that bad though.
Love you
Elder Carr #1
No comments:
Post a Comment