Konnichiwa!
Yep, just one month to go. Its crazy how time flies. It seems like I have only been out for a couple of months, but here I am with only one month left. It is kind of sad to think that I will have to leave so soon.
Can we go to Don Pedros or something soon after I get back? I have been craving Mexican food. Also Pizza hut stuffed crust pizza. They dont have good pizza in Japan!!
I was thinking about if I came back to Japan or we came here as a family sometime soon something I think would be fun would be t go up to North Eastern Japan and do some volunteer work through the church. It would be way fun, plus we could help some starving people while we are at it. And I Have to come back to my mission areas! And also visit former companions/missionary friends. Which means I need to go down to Kyushu. Maybe I will work and go to college then earn extra money for a plane ticket. Once I get here I have a million places to stay! But anyway, that is just the future.
Recently Taniguchi-san has been in the hospital so we have been visiting her. Yesterday she expressed her desire to join our church! The only problem is that she thinks she still needs a lot of time. She has heard all of the lessons, has a desire, and will definitely try hard after she is baptized. We just need to convince her that she is ready!
On Saturday there was a big rain storm that basically kept us inside all day! We tried to go out, but got soaked and blown over by wind. It was crazy.
This coming wednesday we have a service activity with our ward. We are going down to the river to do clean up rubbish on the banks, having a bbq, then playing soccer! I am way excited for it. I have to take pictures and send them to the mission home so I will be sure to snd a few to you too.
I was thinking of getting a new suit so I can actually look good when I get home instead of wearing a gross suit that smells like curry. And all of the suit pants I have are ripped and stained from riding a bike so much. I bet I could get a good suit for around 100 dollars. That might be too much to just spend on me and I dont want to use your money. Especially since you need to by things for everyone for christmas. As of now I basically only have 1 gift. Please let me know how much I have and what kind of things everyone would like. What does matt need? I can get good and cheap ties and such at 100yen stores.
Um, let me know. Dont worry about me. I will be fine and work hard for my last month. Give all of your prayers to Matt and families without homes!
Love you
Carr Chourou
PS If I type Japanese characters can you see them?
この字が見える?
No comments:
Post a Comment