Missionary work has been going pretty well lately. We found 2 more investigators(which is good because all of our other ones arent doing very well). One of the guys just came to church out of the blue. He is a Christian and called the church one day asking for the address and schedule and stuff. I sat by him during sacrament and gave him a BOM. He said he would read it and come back next week! We will see how that goes. The other guy was found while we were housing. He was very nice and liked to talk to us, he said we could come back and share more of our message. Its hard to tell if he has real interest or not, but we will try our best with him.
This week we are going to Nagoya for an all day meeting about missionary work and how to find new investigators. right after that we have interviews with our mission president. It should be a tiring day. Also one of the zone leaders from Shizuoka is coming on in exchange to numazu tomorrow. That should be fun. And Wednesday night is sports night in Fuji! It should be a fun/tiring week. Next monday is transfer calls and I could be getting transfered out of Numazu. But recently missionaries havent been transfering much so we dont know what is going to happen. For all I know, I could stay in this area for the rest of my mission. Ill let you know how it goes.
Church was way good yesterday. Brother Elia(from New Zealand) gave a way good lesson that got me way pumped up. After that One of the brothers asked me to give him a blessing(My first one!). That was a bit scary, but luckly that day was a way good spiritual day so I could give a good blessing. I thought it went well.
No comments:
Post a Comment