Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Senior in Namazu


So Today we got transfer calls. No big news really. Except... I'm transfering across the mission to Numazu in Shizuoka-ken, my new companion is Japanese and one transfer younger than me... which means, Im going senior!! I cant believe it AT ALL. Its super scary. But I know the Lord qualifies those he calls. It's going to be quite the experience. Elder Otahara speaks hardly any English and I speak hardly any Japanese. Should be interesting. 
This morning after I got the call we called some of our friends in Ise and told them. It was way sad. It reminded me of saying goodbye to everyone back at home.... only I dont actually know if I will see these people again. But they promised to keep in touch and some of them will go to America sometime so that should be cool. My friend Ayaka will go to Utah in a few weeks... maybe Matt can go hang out with her or something. She's way pretty and fun. 
Anyway. Thats the little bit of news I have for you. Pictures and gifts have been accumulating and Ill probably send them from Numazu.  
Its good to hear that everyoneis doing well. I have to pack up everything today, leave tomorrow morning, ride the train 2 hours to Nagoya, go to a 4 hour training meeting and pick up my companion, then ride the train about 4.5 hours to Numazu. Its a hard life. But I love it. 
I love you all and Ill write you from Numazu! 
Love Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment