Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 8th


Hello!
 
Rainy season just started here and it will probably rain almost everyday for the rest of the month! I dont especially like the rain, but I also might transfer to a new area next week where it doesnt rain as much. Ill let you know next tuesday whether or not Im tranfering.
My talk in church was alright. Ive never been good at talking so its hard for me to write one even in English.
Have you been keeping up with the world cup? Japan just won against Cameroon! And of course My favorite Dutch team beat Denmark. I hope that wherever I transfer to I can watch a few matches... Ill probably buy some Japan gear. They have a ton of it Everywhere! In every store.
So nothing new has really happened here. Weve met with Hayashi-san and she is still afraid to talk to her husband. Our whole zone prayers for her every night, but she still hasnt found the courage to do it. All of our other investigators and doing well. We are becoming way good friends with Ayaka(kaoris daughter). She came to church and made American brownies for us! Hopefully we can baptize her before she goes back to America an August.
I hope that if I transfer, I transfer somewhere cool like Kanazawa or Nagano. I hate huge cities, but I love the smaller mountain towns. Anyway, youll find out next week! Good bye for now! Ill send some pictures in a week or two. I dont really have any new ones though. Love you
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment