I had a pretty good week last week. Hayashi san returned from Turkey so we went and talked to her yesterday. She is doing way good and we are going to ask her to be baptized tomorrow and set a date for probably Sunday or a week from Sunday. Also, Ayaka came home from Utah so we have been doing stuff with she, her mom, and her sister. Its been way fun.
Ill try to answer all of the questions... Last week we were riding home during the night and we saw a wild boar in the field right next to us eating. That was cool. There are also tons of birds here: cranes, sparrows, ducks, crows, and all sorts of other birds.
Right now we are in summer, which is the same as you. Its very hot and humid!
My Japanese is getting better and I have to talk again this sunday. We will have a few investigators there too, so its kind of scary.
Ive been eating less lately because Elder Wood doesnt like to cook. So Ive dropped back down to the weight I was before.
My shoes and shirts are holding up. But, I wish I had longer shirts. I only have one so I wear it a lot. Im pretty sure I wont be able to find any in Japan too...
No comments:
Post a Comment