WHAT!? Arcade fire is coming to UVU???? Tell Katie to go with Berto or Krista or someone. They havent ever been to Utah(I think). And they might not be back any time soon. Tell her to get tickets right now. This is important.
Anyway
Hello!
Today is transfer day, but Elder McClain and I are both staying in Tsu. I think Im becoming district leader too. That will be interesting.
I dont think i told you this, but last week while we were shopping, some random woman came up to us and kept saying stuff like "youre wearing suits, did you just get off of work?" "you guys are way cool!" "are you from England?" then she asked if we could go outside to talk. So we did. She asked us how old we thought she was(she looked like she was in her 30s) and we told her 23. she told us she was actually 30 and basically told us she came up to us so she could ask us out to eat. We told her we where busy and invited her to English class. She basically gave us all of her information; Email, phone number, full name; and asked us to mail her. It was way wierd. We were pretty sure she just thought we were beautiful foreigners and wanted to hang out with us. Anyway, she ended up mailing us the next day on our phone and this is what the message said(its the best message I have ever gotten in my life):
Im sorryed suddenly for yesterday. I introduce easily.
Because Kanagawa University had said after it had finished high school though the birth was Mie Prefecture, it lived in Yokohama inKanagawa Prefecture for four years.
It came back after that and threefold, and it worked at cable television ztv.
It worked at the certified tax accountant office after that.
It stops working now and it aims at the reader model of the magazine.
there is widely a hobby with the hot spring, music, and the travel.
If it is this time good, will sake go out for a drink together?
This is how she introduced herself. "It" is supposed to be "I", and you try to interpret the rest.
We laughed so hard when we got this message. We replied nicely to her and told her we dont drink sake, but she could come to English class or something. We will see if she comes this week.
Last week a guy from our English class asked us if we knew "Aburiru Rabin" we had no idea what he was talking about! After a few minutes of saying it to try to figure it out, we figured out he was trying to say "Avril Lavigne". This morning he called us ad said"I have Aburiru Rabin CD! You Listen!" so he held the phone up to the speaker. It was way funny. Hes a little bit crazy. But It is entertaining.
Also this past week we did some missionary work with one of the Philippino members. There are a TON of Philippino people here. There is an inactive family that is 6 brothers who are all members and most of their wives arent. We set up a few appointments with them for this week. Hopefully we will get a few baptisms out of it! It is looking promising.We are making good progress with Deji(the guy who loves European Death Metal). He really wants to quit smoking and is down from a pack a day to just half. His wife who is Philippino(living in the Philippines right now) is a member and wrote us a nice letter of gratitude for teaching her husband.
I feel like this transfer will be one of the best transfer Ive had. Last transfer was way good and I feel like I made a lot of progress. Next week I will have a 4 day long training for leadership. It should be good.
Good luck with passport stuff. Hope plans for the wedding are going well too. It will be weird to return home with everything at home so different.
No comments:
Post a Comment