Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pikachu for Harroween


Hello!
 
Today is the day we get a call to know if we transfer or not, but it looks like me and my companion are staying at least one more transfer here together! We will have been here 3 transfers together(the normal is 1 or 2). After this transfer, my comp will have been in this area for 7.5 months!(the average is 3). In my first year I will have only had 2 areas besides the MTC. I really hope I can get out and experience Kanazawa zone or Nagano zone. I want to go to a mountainous country area. Thats what I like the best.
Last week we had a Halloween party for our english class. I didnt know I was in charge of it until a few hours before! I think it went pretty well though. Also on saturday a member had a Halloween party for her 5 yr old daughter and invited us. I dressed up as pikachu and did a magic show. All the little girls loved it.
What should I send for christmas? I cant make decisions. I need to be told what to buy or else I wont buy anything!
My year mark is also coming up on December 2nd! Crazy.
I didnt bring my camera cord this week so I cant send pictures, but Ill sned them next week. Sorry.
I need long sleeved shirts for the winter! I could try buying some here, but I dont know if they will have my size.
Tell everyone hello. Sorry this email is boring. I cant really think of anything to write and Im not in the writing mood. But it happens.
Tell everyone hello for me. Love you
 
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment