Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Takoyaki, Sakura, and Guitar


Hello!
 
I attached some pictures so here are the descriptions:
 
1- Sakura(cherry blossoms) on the side of the road. They only lasted a couple of weeks then they fell off and died. Luckly I got some good pictures.






2- After the branch talent show. These are some of the most active members in the branch. The Branch pres(far right) was trying to blow up a balloon the whole time, and finally got it as you can see. Thats why his face is purple.









3- More Sakura pictures















4- Takoyaki party with The Elders in Tsu and with Kaori Shimai and Wakaba Chan. I love all of these people so much! They are so much fun.





5- Me playing guitar in the street. That was also way fun.
 
As you can see, Japan is a good time. I love Ise(despite all the rain). I hope I get a chance to come back here after my mission sometime. We need to start saving up!
I dont have as many pictures as you probably want me to have, so Im not sending the card home. Most of the pictures are from the MTC anyway. Ill start taking more if I can.
anyway. The lady we met two weeks ago came to church and I think she liked it a lot! She cried during sacrament so that was a good sign... We will continue working with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment