Monday, April 26, 2010

Soccer and Prayers


I dont really have time, but I will share a few things. Every wednesday we teach english class and one of our students, who is really good at English, invited us to play futsal with him. We play every Friday night. Japanese people are way good at soccer! Eventhough they are all better than me, I still enjoy it. Also, We started going to a Japanese class every Tuesday morning. Its a good way to make friends and contacts plus it helps with the language.
The other day we were looking through old investigator records and found this family that had started being taught in 1994. They were taught for a year or twom then the missionaries stopped. In 2004 or 05 the missionaries went and contacted them again, but after awhile the mom asked them not to come any more. These people havent been visited for almost 6 years, but we decided to go see them. When we got there they were way happy to see us and invited us in. The mom started crying and told us that she had been praying every night for everyone in her family individually and also for missionaries to come meet her again. God answers prayers! She and her husband are going to come to church and hopefully get baptized in a few weeks!
Im out of time but I wanted to share this story. Tell everyone I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment