Friday, February 26, 2010

Finally in Nagoya



Michael arrived in Japan a couple of weeks ago, he loves it and he's written us with the little time he has, 
"Japan is great! Im in a little city called Ise in the southernmost part of the mission. Its kind of small, but I love it I lot. Ive actually been on three companionship exchanges since ive been here so ive gotten to see a lot of my zone. I love the food here and the people. The best thing I've had is this special Katsudon that only Nagoya has. We had it at a restraunt in the Eki(train station) the other day....
Send American Treats! MAc and Cheese, little debbies, anything is good. I get super hungry after riding my bike everywhere."


Also, for those of you who know Alex Boss, he is also in the Nagoya mission with Michael (He's in the second picture.)
I'll be updating his address next week so y'all can write to him!

3 comments:

  1. Kim...you're awesome! Thanks for doing this so we can keep track of Michael and his adventures. I love that he is finally in Japan...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, you rock! This is so great, especially for our boys, to follow Michael. And is it just me, or does Michael look like a tricked out super handsome Astroboy?! What a great missionary!

    ReplyDelete