Tuesday, December 8, 2009

First Letter From the MTC!

The MTC is great! My companion in Elder kekauoha from Hawaii and he's a pretty cool guy. I saw Brady my first day here. We hugged in the middle of the lunch room and everyone thought we were super crazy. but it was awesome. I'm loving it here. I get endless chocolate milk and hopefully I'll be able to gain some weight! All of the sisters in my district make fun of me and tell me I'm going to get sick because I drink sooo much. the other day I had 7 glasses between breakfast and lunch.

I also started excercising which is something I would definitely never normally do. I ran 2.5 miles on the indoor track on Monday. It was crazy. I havent ran for years so I was surprised I survived.

My Japanese is coming along great. All of the older Missionaries are doing SYL(speak your language) where they can only speak Japanese to each other. I'll soon be able to do that too. I've learned about as much here as I have in my four years in High School it's pretty sweet. I need to get off now to do my laundry, but I'll write soon. Send letters and Love! Love you

Elder Carr

No comments:

Post a Comment